The team at Felton Holly Kia in Denver proudly supports those in the United States Armed Forces and Reserves, and we want to give back. For this reason we offer eligible personnel the Kia Motors, Inc. Military Specialty Incentive Program.
This Kia military incentive offers a discount that can help get you behind the wheel of your favorite Kia car or SUV, at a price that works with your budget.
The following military personnel are eligible for the program:
- Spouses of active military personnel
- Retired service members
- Those receiving disability from the US Armed Forces or Reserves
- Those with “national” status from another country and are serving in the US Military
- Honorably discharged service members
- Active military personnel
Learn More About The Military Incentive at Felton Holly Kia
The dedicated team at Felton Holly Kia will go above and beyond to ensure that you find the perfect new Kia vehicle. You can browse our available inventory online and, once you’ve made a decision, schedule a test drive at our dealership.
When you’re ready to make a purchase, you can claim your Kia Military Incentive by presenting one of the following:
- An official document proving future eligibility for pension
- A copy of your honorable discharge papers
- A current Earning Statement
- A bank statement that proves a disability earnings or pension from the US Armed Forces
- A marriage certificate proving spousal status
To learn more about the Kia Military Appreciation Program, contact Felton Holly Kia. We look forward to assisting you.